The service we provide can be as comprehensive as your requirements. Special arrangements can be made to suit your business needs.
- You submit the relevant information to an agreed schedule and we will ensure that your employees are paid on time every week/fortnight/month.
- We will issue secure payslips for each employee according to statutory requirements, as well as copies for your file.
- You will receive management payroll reports for each pay run – e.g. Gross to Net, Departmental Analysis, Company Analysis, Pension Summary (if required).
- There will also be the Payment report - Cash, Cheque or EFT.
- We will issue monthly statements of your PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT obligations (P30 reports).
- Each employee who leaves your company will receive their final payments and a P45 according to statutory requirements.
- Based on the benefits you provide to your staff, we will calculate the relevant Benefit-In-Kind (company car, allowances etc.)
- We can monitor your employees’ holidays and holiday pay.
- We will deal with any queries you may have regarding your employees’ payslips, tax or payment queries.
- We can also manage your employees’ pension and union contributions and provide them and you with supporting updates.
- We can register as your Tax agent with the Revenue Commissioners and deal with the PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT correspondence directly.
- You may receive the processed payroll file for preview and approval before payment each pay run.
- If your payroll is very large and complex, special employer telephone support may be offered and charged per hour.